Sunday, September 04, 2005

Pictures of Lots of Apples in Your Mouth

Hello fellow sirs, and girl sirs. Right now I'm too lazy to write anything so I've decided to issue a challenge to anyone that reads this (maybe 2 people). I want you to send a picture of yourself with as many apples as you can fit in your mouth. If someone can even fit one, i'll give them a massive amount of dollars. Down here is a drawing of what I assume I'd look like if I were to put a large amount of apples in my face. I'm gunna start updating this thing a little bit more often if I feel like it, but maybe not, so shut ur face up with a canister of mustard.


Send your pictures to revolution.today@gmail.com if you dare..... please dare

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's a subject that interests many; vedic astrology regarding information on vedic astrology

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home